Campaign to Protect Rural England <Wiltshire Branch>
We need your consent to hold the details you are supplying within this site. All the data we gather and hold is managed in strict accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). We may from time to time share your data with organisations whose aims are similar to ours. If you would prefer that we did not share any personal details supplied by you, then please contact us in writing or by email. See Contact us page.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you when you complete a donation or contact form and when you enter any events or competitions on this website. You may also be asked whether you would like to participate in surveys about this website to help us improve our service. Whether you participate in these surveys or not will be up to you.
What may your personal information be used for?
If you are a CPRE supporter, we may use the personal information to:
- Inform you of our work and the different ways in which you can help
- Ask you to support specific CPRE activity
- Telephone you to ask for your support
- Share personal information supplied by you (except for any financial transaction information) with authorised third parties unless you have specifically denied consent for Campaign to Protect Rural England <Wiltshire Branch> to do so.
- If you are a CPRE supporter or you provide us with personal information in the context of an event, we may use your personal information to:
- Assess and develop future CPRE events and activities
- Inform you about other CPRE events provided that you choose to receive this
- information; and
- If you choose to receive information about the activities of other charities whose aims are similar to those of The Campaign to Protect Rural England <Wiltshire Branch>, we will only disclose your information to those organisations who have assured us that they will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to provide this information to you. If after receiving information you decide that you no longer want your details held by that organisation, you should contact that organisation directly.
- If you are a CPRE supporter, you may at any time change your mind about receiving information from us. If you initially chose to receive such information, and subsequently decide that you no longer wish to receive information about either Campaign to Protect Rural England <Wiltshire Branch> or other organisations we may share your details with, then please contact us in writing or by email. See Contact us page.
A "cookie" is a piece of information, like a tag, which some websites create on your PC. Our cookies allocate each user of this website with a random number.
This procedure does not entail the collection of any personal information. Our cookies will not be used to analyse your visits to other websites or track any internet searches you may undertake whilst on this website.
What if I don't want to accept cookies?
Your browser lets you choose whether to accept, not to accept or to be warned before accepting cookies. These settings can be found in the advanced
In Internet Explorer select: Tools menu > Internet options> Security > Custom Level
Updating and amending your personal information
As a CPRE supporter, you have control over the accuracy of your personal information. If, at any time, you wish to verify, update or amend the personal information you have provided, you can email or write to us at the address provided. See Contact us page.
Third party sites
We have implemented security measures to ensure that your personal information is protected.
We recognise the importance of privacy to our supporters and visitors and intend to remain at the forefront of industry developments in this area. We will keep this policy under review and any changes made from time to time will be posted on this website.